Attendance Terminal with Message Display -
Message display terminal for use in Attendance Recording and Locker Management.
The Borer Attendance Terminal with Message Display is designed as a clocking point for use in online attendance recording.
It can also be used for locker access control, which enables a card presented at a reader to selectively open a specified locker from a bank of lockers.
- Two line LCD display
- Numeric keypad for entry of absence codes and variable data
- Large memory storage with a total capacity of up to 120,000 transactions (MIFARE®) / 8,000 transactions (HiTag)
- Integrated relay for switching of external circuit
- Four state supervised inputs and tamper circuit
- Two bicolour LEDs and polyphonic sounder gives clear indication of card and reader status
- Works with Borer Midspan Bridge technology which delivers power and data over a single CAT5/6 cable
Available in both MIFARE® and HiTag versions